How to Install Norton Setup using Norton.com/setup ?
Norton has been offering unrelenting and cutting-edge cybersecurity solutions since the last couple of decades. It’s award-winning and highly versatile product range ensures unbeatable protection from ever-evolving online security threats. Above all, it is extremely convenient to perform “norton.com/setup”.
Minimum System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows 10 (All versions).
- Microsoft Windows 8/8.1 or later (all versions). However, Windows 8 doesn’t support certain protection features.
- Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1 or later
- Processor: 1 GHz for Windows 10/8/7
2 GB (minimum of 512 MB RAM required for Recovery Tool) for Windows 10
1 GB (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit) (minimum of 512 MB RAM required for Recovery Tool) for Windows 8/7
- Hard disk space
300 MB of available hard disk space
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0 or higher (32-bit and 64-bit)1,2
- Mozilla Firefox (32-bit and 64-bit)2
- Google Chrome (32-bit and 64-bit)2
- Microsoft Edge 2
- Mac OS X 10.7.5 (Lion) or later.
- If you have OS X 10.6 or earlier, upgrade your Mac operating system to the supported version.
- For Norton product version 8.x or later, you must have Mac OS X 10.10.x or later.
- Mac computer with Intel Core 2 Duo, Core i3, Core i5, Core i7, or Xeon processor
- 2 GB of RAM
- 300 MB of available hard disk space
- Internet connection for LiveUpdate
- Safari 1, 2
- Mozilla Firefox 1, 2
- Google Chrome 1
For Mobile Device
System requirements for Android
- Android 4.1 or later 1,2,3,4
- Android tablet or phone with 15 MB storage space
Browser Support for Web Protection
- Android standard Internet browser
- Google Chrome 18 for Android, or later
- Mozilla Firefox for Android 37.0.2 or later
- Opera 8.0 or later
- Samsung standard browser 1.0 or later
Norton.com/setup is an antivirus software that protects your system against malware and other online threats. Just after completing the Norton Account Creation and login procedure, you can access the various Norton products and services.